Who We Are
The Willow Centre is Tier 4 of the DSPL2 Stevenage Behaviour Service. We are a short-term provision for primary school aged children who are at risk of permanent exclusion.
Children who attend The Willow Centre will receive bespoke therapeutic packages of support. These are designed to help children develop the skills they would need to be successful in their mainstream school.
We also provide short-term educational support for children who have been permanently excluded.
Children who access Tier 4 at The Willow Centre will have already received support from Tier 3 Outreach. For further information on the DSPL2 Behaviour Service, click here.
We aim for the children at The Willow Centre to:
- Develop the language of feelings and emotions
- Identify their own emotions
- Express their emotions in a safe and appropriate way
- Be able to self-regulate
- Recognise the emotions others are feeling and react in an appropriate way
- Rediscover their love of learning and curiosity
- Re-experience positive learning experiences
The Willow Centre
Meet the Team
Click button below to open PDF document